Wednesday 8 November 2017

Beauty Bay Haul

Hi Lovelies, welcome back!

So I recently treated myself and bought some items of Beauty Bay that I've been dying to try for aaaaages. I have been testing the skincare products out so there will be a full review coming up of those, but for now I thought I'd show the haul as a preview. 

The delivery of the package was pretty quick from what I can remember, although it was delivered by Hermes, who actually left a £50 package in my wheelie bin (eye-roll).


The Mario Badescu Essentials 50th Anniversary Edition cost me £32 and contains the Enzyme cleansing gel, the Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs and Rose Water, the Drying Lotion, Silver Powder and a Flower and Tonic Mask. I've now tried everything  from the set so will do a full review in a couple of days. 

The Small Magnetic Z palette cost me £8.50 and can fit up to 9 shadow pans inside. There not a lot more I can really say about a z palette other than it holds the shadows nicely to be honest...

To go with the Z palette I bought my very first Make-Up Geek eyeshadows. I got the shade 'Bitten' as I had seen this shade recommended by a few people, and then I got the shade 'Peacock' as I don't own any blues and I wanted something a bit more interesting than my normal neutral look. I'm yet to really create any looks with these but will post when I do!

Thanks for reading guys! I hope you enjoyed this post, and keep your eyes peeled for future uploads! Any feedback is welcome xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment