Monday 11 December 2017

New Goodies

Hi loves, welcome back! I'm going to be showing the new goodies I've been buying over the past couple of days. 


Most of these products are new to me , however the Miss Baby Roll Mascara is a repurchase as I really liked the last tube I had.

My goodies include:
The Maybelline Tattoo Brow in Dark Brown (£12.99)- I've seen some really interesting posts about this since it has been released so I've finally got around to purchasing it. I will definitely update once I've used it! 
The L'Oreal Paris Miss Baby Roll Mascara (7.99)- As mentioned before, this is a repurchase for me, so I already know that I really like this mascara.
New Look Brush on Brows Fibre Gel (4.99)- I've been on the lookout for a new brow gel for a while now, and I really liked the look of the wand on this so I'm looking forward to using it.
New Look Prep and Protect Nail Care (3.99)- I'm really bad at remembering to use a base coat and a top coat when painting my nails, so I hope by buying a 2-1 I 'll actually remember to use this one!

Thanks for reading guys, and as always and comments/feedback are welcome!xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment