Wednesday 21 February 2018

Ka-Brow! Review

Hi Guys!
So today I'm going to be looking at the Benefit ka-BROW! eyebrow cream-gel colour. This is another new high-end product which I received in my Pick and Mix Box, and I was so excited to use it as I have never used a Benefit product before. It retails on the Benefit website for £20.




I opted for the samples in shades five and six, as I felt these would be the closest to my natural brows. In all my brow products I'm usually the deepest shades, so this worked out to be the best match. In my normal brow routine at the moment I go between using a Brow Gel or a Micro-Pencil, so it did feel different going back to using a pomade style product. 
However, the Benefit one is so simple and easy to use. The sample came with a tiny brush which is actually really good, although it hurt my hand after a short while to use. I imagine this brush is supposed to be a smaller version of the brush you receive with the full sized product. When I started using my normal Spectrum angled brush, this product went on so smoothly and quickly and I definitely feel that when I wear ka-BROW! I have a good brow day. 
I did start off by using shade 6, but decided that shade 5 would suit me better. I've managed to use my sample a few times now and every time I do I still really enjoy using it. I've worn it on nights out, out shopping and even to work and it hasn't budged once throughout the day which is what I look for in a brow product.


My brow using ka-Brow! with no concealer around it, and without brow gel over the top.


However, my only concern is that my sample shade 6 dried up after two days and literally fell out the packet, which I'm hoping isn't a sign of what happens to the full sized product. I'm going to remain hopefully though and just assume that because the packet had been opened and I couldn't re-cover shade 6 properly, that is what caused it to dry up.

I'm definitely going to splash out and purchase this when I need a new brow product,and will consider trying out some more of Benefits products now I've seen how good this one is. Feel free to let me know what you recommend!xxxx







                                                                        Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment