Wednesday 17 May 2017

Boots/ Soap and Glory Haul

Hi Guys! 
So today I'm going to be discussing my latest Boots/Soap and Glory buys. I bought these a few weeks ago, when Boots had offers on most of the Soap and Glory products. Anyone who knows me will know how much I love this brand. It's my go to brand for good moisturisers and skincare products, and for every birthday and Christmas present I was end up with some form of Soap and Glory Product, so I was so excited when this arrived!

I'm so awful and didn't write down how much I paid for everything, and I can't get back to the emails from when I ordered it (thanks technology), so I wont be able to list how much I paid. Sorry! 


So as well as there being offers on the products, I do remember at the time there was a special offer where if you spent £15(?) on make-up, you received a free gift which I was so down for. I already knew I loved the Thick and Fast Mascara and the Supercat Eyeliner, and was so excited to try the Pillow Plumper XL. I can honestly say I love everything that came in this gift and I use the products nearly every day.
Who doesn't love a free gift?

For skincare I bought the Speed Plump All Day Moisturiser. I received a Soap and Glory gift set for Christmas just gone, and this moisturiser was in the set so I knew I liked using this product based on past experience. I'd used it for a while before it ran out, and after I stopped using it I definitely noticed a different to my skin and the reappearance of dry patches, which has since gone away since using it again. Also, this product works really well as a primer as it makes your face feel quite tacky after application, making your foundation stick to it which I found very interesting! 


I also bought the One Heck of a Blot Primer after hearing good things about it. When I first started using this primer, I was impressed with how my foundation looked when applied. However, part of me is now thinking that I wanted this product to work so much I fooled myself into believing it was amazing, as after a few hours my oils are breaking through my foundation. This primer would probably work a lot better for someone who's skin isn't as oily as mine!



And finally, I bought the Smoulder Kohl Waterproof eyeliner in a dark brown. Again I had high hopes for this as I'm a big fan of the Supercat eyeliner as was expecting another great eyeliner. While it is a really nice shade of brown, nothing about this eyeliner wows me as it is literally just an eyeliner. However, I can'r fault it and maybe I should just lower my expectations. 

Oh and lovely lovely Boots sent a free sample of the Black Opium perfume from Yves Saint Laurent. I had never tried this perfume before, but now I'm absolutely in love with this and I will treasure the sample forever as there is no way I'd be able to afford a full bottle for myself :(



So there was my Boots/ Soap and Glory Haul. Thank you guys so much for reading if you made it this far, and as always any comments are appreciated. I would absolutely love to know what your favourite Soap and Glory products are! Thanks xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment