Tuesday 16 May 2017

Review: Collection Primed and Ready Correct and Conceal

 Hi Guys, me again 😊 
Today I'm reviewing the Collection Primed and Ready Correct and Conceal Palette. I purchased this palette a while back in Boots, but I wanted to give it a decent amount of time to test it before I reviewed it.




This product claims to be "an easy to blend cream to powder colour correcting" concealer. The instructions state to use the green concealer to hide redness, the lilac concealer to disguise yellow tones and to then follow up with the tube concealer and setting powder.

I found that this palette is the sort that does what it says on the tin- the green concealer shows up as green, the purple concealer shows up as a nice lilac and the setting powder sets product well. When using them to colour correct on my skin, I notice some difference in how my skin tone looks after applying my foundation and I feel that my skin does look more even. Personally, I feel that the absolute winner in this palette is the Primed and Ready concealer tube. I use this daily, even when I'm not using the whole palette on my face, and I really do love it. 


Winner winner, chicken dinner 

So while I may love the tube of concealer, my overall feelings towards the palette are a bit meh. The colour correcters do work, but I don't feel that they have enough of an impact on my face to make them an essential for everyday wear. I'd much rather build up my foundation in certain places and only use one product than digging around finding this and then having to go over the top afterwards with my foundation, but on full face days I do make the effort to do so. 

Overall, for the price its a great easy to use colour correcting palette and in my opinion the tube concealer is totally worth buying! 
Thanks for reading guys and as usual any feedback is greatly appreciated! xxx 



No comments:

Post a Comment