Tuesday 16 January 2018

Feel Unique Pick and Mix

Hi lovelies! 
Today I'm going to be talking about one of my little pleasures in life: Product Samples. I'm the sort of person who really begrudges paying full price for a product I may not even like, so I find that samples are the best way for me to try new products without shelling out a fortune.

One of my favourite ways to receive these samples is through the Feel Unique Pick 'N' Mix box. (Here). The Pick 'N' Mix service allows you to choose 5 samples for free- you only have to pay £3.95 for delivery. You are able to choose 5 samples per person per month, and following your purchase you are then emailed a £3.95 discount code that can be used on the Feel Unique website (Not on the Pick 'N' Mix box).

I personally feel that £3.95 a month is a steal considering you get to choose your own 5 sample products, and you get the money back in the form of a discount code for future purchases. There is a range of brands you can choose from, including many brands I wouldn't have even considered trying if I didn't have the option to purchase samples first. I usually aim to choose  two make-up products, two skincare products and and perfume. 

December Pick 'N' Mix





Now onto the good bit! I stuck to my usual 2:2:1 ratio of products when choosing this months box, and I went for brands (except one) which I had never used before.
My makeup samples were: Benefit Ka-Brow! In shades 5 and 6 and Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Wear in shade 005. Both of these products are highly raved about so I'm very excited to try them out. 



My skincare samples were: Clarins SOS Pure Rebalancing Clay Mask, and Kiehl's Ultra Facial Moisturizer. I've heard amazing reviews from both of these brands, but not about the items specifically so I'm looking forward to seeing how they work.



My perfume sample was Angel by Mugler. Now I have tried Alien previously, and I loved it so much I put in a request for it to be bought as my Christmas Present, so I'm hoping I'll really like this one as well. 


As always thank you for reading! If you have any thoughts on the products listed please let me know xxx


Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment