Thursday 21 December 2017

BnM and Morrison's Haul

Hi Lovies!
Today I'm going to be showing my new haul that I got from BnM, and a product I picked up from Morrisons. 




The first product I picked out was the W7 Legend Foundation. I chose two as I was unsure of what shade I would be and there were no testers available, so I went for shade names that sounded similar to those I have purchased before. In the end I opted for Sand Beige and Natural Beige. These retail for £7.95 here, but I picked them up for a mere £2.99 each at BnM. 

I then spotted the NYX Double Stacked Mascara. Its a two step product consisting of a tube of regular mascara and a smaller tube of brush on fibers, designed to create longer lashes when used together. It can be found on the Boots website (and many other retailers) for £14.00. I picked it up at BnM for £3.99.

Just as I was about to leave, I spotted the Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara. Covergirl is a brand not readily available in the UK, so I knew that when I saw it I just had to buy it. I found it listed on Amazon for £10.25, but I was able to purchase it for £2.99.

Finally, I purchased the Academy of Colours Lip Kit from Morrisons. I know it's not a BnM product, but with the nature of this post being about low-cost products I felt I may as well chuck this one in there. I bought the shade Rosie Posie, costing £2.00.

In total, the retail price of these products (excluding the Academy of Colours Lip kit) would have been £40.15 if bought at full price. By purchasing these products in BnM, I only paid £12.96, saving myself £27.19. If these are the sort of products that interest you, it's definitely worth a trip down to BnM as they had loads of other options in store as well. 


                                                                           Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment